Access your courses with a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Videos and interactive content designed for a proven learning experience.
Take your courses when you want and where you want.
In this course you will learn how to:
1. Build effective concurrent training sessions and long-term programs for strength gains.
2. Use frequency, duration, mode, volume, and intensity of training to design sessions and programs that maximize strength gains.
3. Use muscle’s ability to anticipate training sessions as an advantage.
4. Design effective complementary cardiovascular programs that improve endurance while minimizing the effects on strength gains.
5. Design effective complementary stretching programs that help to minimize the risks of injury and improve muscle pliability while minimizing the effects on strength gains.
|Programming for Strength Gains |
New Research Exposes Timing as the Key Variable