Access your courses with a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Videos and interactive content designed for a proven learning experience.
Take your courses when you want and where you want.
Designed to complement your existing programs, this course explores how to design concurrent training programs to maximize strength gains. Discover how to time the frequency, mode, volume, intensity, and duration of training sessions to maximize strength gains while not forgetting about cardiovascular and flexibility training.
In this course you will learn how to:
1. Build effective concurrent training sessions and long-term programs for strength gains.
2. Use frequency, duration, mode, volume, and intensity of training to design sessions and programs that maximize strength gains.
3. Use muscle’s ability to anticipate training sessions as an advantage.
4. Design effective complementary cardiovascular programs that improve endurance while minimizing the effects on strength gains.
5. Design effective complementary stretching programs that help to minimize the risks of injury and improve muscle pliability while minimizing the effects on strength gains.
|Programming for Strength Gains ||Article||(Required)|
|Programming for Strength Gains ||Video|
|Programming for Strength Gains ||Test||(Required)|
|Programming for Strength Gains ||Article|